Site: Sawtooth Camp
Ages 16 and up
Cost: No fee; donations for food are gladly accepted
Click here to register
This training event is for all program camp staff members including deans, counselors and resource people. On-Site training includes spiritual development, behavior management, learning skills, instructional skills, and program ideas and is a companion of the Leadership Training held in April, and is On-Site. Come and become familiar with Sawtooth camp and the facilities that your camp staff team will utilize this summer!
In large group sessions we will review core pieces of Camp and Retreat Ministry to better understand our mission and everyone's roles in keeping camp safe, as well as how to practice Safe Sanctuaries and Child Protection Policies in the camp setting.
DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- The training will start on Friday evening. A soup/salad/sandwich buffet will be provided from 6:00 to 8:00 pm for travelers to have when they arrive.
- Please note that campers under the age of 18 are allowed to drive to camp only with the written permission of parents and are not allowed to have any passengers under the age of 18.
- For directions to Sawtooth Camp camp CLICK HERE
- Please complete your On-Line Disclosure (and Background Check if 18+) prior to your arrival if you have not already done so.
- You may want to bring warmer clothes for a little colder evenings and mornings during the early season! You'll need warm sleeping bags, towels and toiletries and a completed medical form, if you did not complete it online.
- A notebook and pen will be handy during the training sessions.
PO Box 68
Fairfield, ID 83327