Our signature delicious meals are served family-style in the dining room. You are invited to read about our organic garden and fresh honey.
Serving times are:
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
We work hard to maintain a retreat environment that offers a respite from the typical distractions of daily life. You will not find telephones or televisions in the overnight rooms. We do offer a courtesy telephone off the lobby area, and cell service is available (although the signal may be weak in some areas, depending on your carrier).
Wireless internet access is available free of charge in all meeting spaces. There is also a computer with internet access available in the Library.
Copies of documents may be made in the office. Charge is $.10 per page for one-sided and $.20 for two sided copies. FAXES may also be sent or received. Charge is $1.00 1st page and $.75 each additional page - outgoing; long distance is $2.00 for first page. Incoming is $.75 per page.
WE RECYCLE - newspapers, drink cans, glass, etc.
Overnight Room: CHECK-IN: 4:00 P.M. CHECK-OUT: 10:00 A.M.
Coffee service and other hot beverages as well as a basket of fresh fruit are available 24 hours a day in our dining room.
About two miles of hiking trails wind their way through the property. The trails may be muddy or slippery during rainy times, so bring shoes to negotiate the mud in order to enjoy the beauty of the forest, creeks, meadows, and gardens.
Our Peace Path offers an easily accessible oasis of calm and beauty, directly behind the main lodge. The path is patterned in a labyrinth style, winding through our herb garden. Hand-made cedar benches beckon in the center of the path.
To ensure the enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines outlined below.
- Alton L Collins Retreat Center is a smoke-free facility.
- No pets please (except service animals).
- Please observe quiet hours in the sleeping wing between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. The lobby is open for fellowship during quiet hours.
- Children 18 years old and under must have adequate adult supervision at all times.
- Please check with the office staff before moving furniture in any of our public areas.
- Please carpool whenever possible. We limit parking areas to preserve our natural beauty.
- Please contact Alton L Collins Retreat Center with any questions at 503-637-6411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overnight Room: CHECK-IN: 4:00 P.M. CHECK-OUT: 10:00 A.M.